xlite can't register

hi,

i'm new here and i'm also new with elastix but i'm willing to learn this stuff. i already installed elastix on my test server everything works fine but when i followed the procedure on how to configure the xlite i can't register it to my elastix server. we have an existing network and i use the other pc and installed the xlite to point it to my elastix server.

can any one help me please, thank you.

Hi w37h,

When you say its all working fine, how do you know? Have you got other phones registering correctly?

A few things here:
Can you access the Elastix Web interface from the machine that has xlite installed on it?
Have you created the Extension correctly and entered the Username / Secret correctly into Xlite?
Have you tried making a test call to *43 (Echo test)?

sorry, the firewall causes my xlite not to register on my elastix server. one more concern is that i can't make outside calls, i have already my trunk setup. but when i tried to make call it goes to all circuits are busy right now. here's the error:

NoOp("SIP/400-093a9d30", "TRUNK Dial failed due to CHANUNAVAIL - failing through to other trunks") in new stack
-- Executing [8888107464@from-internal:5] Macro("SIP/400-093a9d30", "outisbusy|") in new stack
-- Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:1] Playback("SIP/400-093a9d30", "all-circuits-busy-now|noanswer") in new stack
-- <SIP/400-093a9d30> Playing 'all-circuits-busy-now' (language 'en')
-- Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:2] Playback("SIP/400-093a9d30", "pls-try-call-later|noanswer") in new stack
-- <SIP/400-093a9d30> Playing 'pls-try-call-later' (language 'en')

can you help me on this issue? thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114