X-ClientCode and useclientcode=yes for AOC

mcsuelli

Hej Folks!

I am trying to get AOC-Information into the “userfield” of CDR-Records. I know my berofix – box is transmitting the information (traced it), I also know asterisk is receiving the X-ClientCode – Header (sip set debug on...), I enabled “useclientcode=yes” in sip.conf. BUT: I get nothing in the CDR's.

My System: elastix 2.x current with freePBX 2.8 current. The berofix ISDN – Gateway is equipped with a custom firmware to transmit aoc-information in SIP – headers.

Any idea about what I might be missing?

Thanks for your support,
Alexander

dicko

You might want to look into/delete

/etc/asterisk/extensions_override_freepbx.conf

Elastix has ( IMHO ) decided to improperly use the userfield for it's own purposes.

mcsuelli

Hej dicko!

Thanks for your help! Commenting out the lines actually brought me exactly ONE record in the CDR. The Information is still running into asterisk, but for some reason, again, it does not get into the CDR.

I did a cat * | grep userfield in /etc/asterisk and found no appearances of a Set(CDR(userfield)=xxx other than in your already mentioned file (and a backup).

I have done several reloads, checked sip_general_additional.conf for useclientcode=yes (it's there) … nothing.

Maybe there is something with ResetCDR() involved?!

Any further ideas where I could have a look at?

Alexander

dicko

Forgive me if I mis-understand you, but it is up to YOU to populate the userfield with anything you care to, hence it's name, if you want it to contain something from the sip headers on an incoming call, you will need a custom context for incoming calls to extract and insert that datum into that field, because otherwise "how will it know" what you want it to be?. From the source:-

useclientcode = yes|no : If yes, then the Call Originator as stated in the CDR will be changed to whatever is specified in a X-ClientCode SIP Header. Default no. (New in v1.2.x)

no mention here of the userfield or accountcode fields:)

The caveat as stated is that it has been preempted by PaloSanto in all current Elastix Distributions. (which really p***ed me off ;) its called userfield not distributorfield, oh well. . .)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr