Would this Fax Design work & How

Danbronx

I would like to know if anyone has tried this faxing senerio. faxing over SIP/Voip through a fax machine with a linksys SP2102 analog to digital converter to the network and receive fax by email and if it is working successfully please give me steps or link

dicko

Danbronx:

Welcome to the can of worms that is FOIP, IMHO the specific answer to you question is a clear but cautionary yes.

There is a search box at the top of this page, you should use it, there are literally hundreds of posts specific to faxing, some will give you hope, some will send you into dejection, ramoncio has provided a package for Avantfax, (my personal preference), Elastix also provide a fax interface, either will do what you want if everything else is sufficient.

So, although there are no particular steps or links, I just offer an encouragement to use these fora (and other resources). After a few hours, you will be more knowledgeable as to what is possible with your particular set-up/provider/netowrk.

good luck

dicko

Danbronx

Thanks i would continuing searching and if i come up with something that works well i would post

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen