Weird issue with the Dialer

Discussion in 'General' started by jorge.grimaldos, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jorge.grimaldos

Hi, I'm having a very weird issue with the Dialer and I have little experience with Elastix, so this forum is, like, my last hope:

I created an outbound campaign, selected a proper queue with some test agents and activate it; the agents are able to log in on the agent console, they recieve the proper audio message and enter their credentials and are authenticated on the Call Center App, getting access to the console and hearing the waiting music on their softphones... here comes the weird part (at least, weird for me):

The dialer starts dialing to the numbers on the campaign file, as it detects the logged in agents; however, when the call is answered the dialer fails to connect an agent with the call and drops it, meanwhile every agent keeps hearing the waiting music.

The agents are in the queue config and the queue is selected on the campaign settings.

Any help would be awesome.

2. sareak

Same problem, It start happen when I upgrade to elastix 1.6 any idea?

3. jgutierrez

Well taht depends on the trunk that you choose, if on the outbound campiagn, you choose:

*dial plan option
    the numbers on the csv must be on the same format as if you will be dialing them from any ip phone

*if you choose directly a trunk
    the numbers on the csv must be setup correctly as if they will be dialed directly from the trunk, that means that they wont go through the dial pattern (adding or removing prefixs).

Here is a post that tells you how to configure the call center module:
    http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... 0/lang,es/