weird issue with Queues

Discussion in 'General' started by Refuge, May 28, 2009.

1. Refuge

I have a queue (7101) which has a weird issue. We usually have 2-3 people logged into this queue at any given time, and we are 24x7 support. However, it appears that currently, when a call comes in, it will ring each extension, however, one of those extensions will only ring once, then move on to the next extension, and the problem is that that problem stays on that extension the entire day. This makes it impossible for the agent to pick up the phone. If that agent logs out, the issue either comes back when they log in, or it moves to another agent, but it never appears to go away. Even when the shift ends, and all the agents switch with new agents, the problem continues to persist. I can't find any setting that appears to cause this, and I don't see anything in the logs that show any sort of problem. The only other thing I can think of is that it might be phone related, but I don't see anything on the phones to fix, or cause, it either. All phones are Snom 360s, upgraded to the latest firmware, and with 'Support Broken SIP registrar' turned on.

2. Megabyte

Did you try making a new extension and reconfiguring the phone?

3. Refuge

the problem is, that from day to day, the problem is on a different extension. One day it may be on 7140, then the next it might be on 7142. There's no rhyme or reason to which one it sticks to that I can see.

4. Megabyte

An if you create a new Queues an change the ring strategy for example

5. Refuge

Created a new queue, and set it up with basic options and RRmemory. The new queue was fine for about 24 hours, then started doing the exact same thing. I can't find anything wrong with it.

6. jgutierrez

Hmmm.. have you set up agent timeout to 10 seconds or more??

7. Refuge

it is currently at 25 seconds. It was previously 15 seconds.

8. jgutierrez

Paste the configuration of your Queue (web interface)