Web Conf

rnrover

Hey guys I am playing with the Web Conf and when I try to logon, it is asking for a password. I didn't setup a password. Where would I find the password???

I have looked for other threads like this but I must be the unenlightened one. :unsure:

Also where can I find out English instructions for the modules. I will volunteer to translate if I can find any version. I can only read English but I have a friend that reads Spanish.

rnrover

I have tried all of the default passwords. Could this be a bug in the setup. I have tried it with IE and firefox but am getting the same results. When you set-up the conference there is not a form to fill out for a password.

I also tried my user password but that didn't work either.

rnrover

Hey I am talking to myself here. Is this not the place to post setup issues? OK I got email working but when the guest person receives email they cannot log on because the user name and or password that was sent in the email is not valid for the guest, but it is valid for the creator of the web meet. Is there additional ports I need to open up to get the URL to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr