Wanrouter update

witekprytek

I want to ask Elastix developers to attach new sangoma wanrouter drivers and software to Elastix updates.
The current version of wanrouter have some bugs and don't works correctly in some scenarios and cards (e.g. A101de and faxing).
Current version of wanrouter by Sangoma is 3.5.10 - could you please attach this version (or at least 3.5.8) to Elastix updates?

diatonic

I'm in the same boat. We're experiencing occasional kernel panics and Sangoma has requested we update wanpipe to version 3.5.10.8. I tried to update from source, but the box would lock up right after starting dahdi. Is there any plan to update the wanpipe rpms in the official elastix 1.6 repos? I'm running 1.6 64-bit.

kspare

Good luck! We've been requesting driver updates for many many months!

2.0 has the latest drivers, but its' not much help.

witekprytek

Sangoma drivers in Elastix 1.5/1.6 is a kind of pain in the ass.
I have excellent card, but I can not use it due to a lot of problems... (echo, fax, dsp) Sangoma support says -please update the driver first, local distributor says please update the driver, but drivers update in elastix (without rpm) is a kind of suicide.
Actual version of wanpipe is 3.5.11 and in Elastix we still have 3.5.7 with couple of bugs (fixed in newer version)

Adamant

Hi All,

We currently install and support Trixbox systems as part of our business. We pretty much know it inside out but it seems that Fonality are more and more pushing us towards Pro which isn't where we want to be.

I'm looking at Elastix but we solely use Sangoma hardware as we've found it (from experience!) to be the best and most reliable out there.

Are the drivers in Elastix really as bad as this thread makes out?

Regards,
Adam

diatonic

Wanpipe was recently updated to version 3.5.14 to address a bug that happened with another update. I haven't had any issues since upgrading to 3.5.14.

I shut down asterisk, dahdi, wanpipe... then:

Code:
yum update libpri*
yum update dahdi*
yum update kernel-module*
yum update wanpipe-util
That got me to dahdi 2.3, wanpipe 3.5.14, and latest libpri. So far, no issues.

Cheers,
Chris

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc