Vtiger Integration

icenews

Hi

This is very strange, but I cannot find any instructions on:
Vtiger, Elastix, Call Center Integration Setup

VtigerCRM_5.1.0_Asterisk_Integration.pdf -> is the only pdf I found on the Vtiger Site.

It seems to be incomplete or does not fully work properly, because when I attempt at running the following supplied instructions: "php5 AsteriskClient.php" it does not work.

It only works with "php AsteriskClient.php" and this further bombs out with errors.
I therefore yum updated the system, and attempted again, and this time - the script simply sits there unresponsive.

I click on a phone number in Vtiger, and the x-lite softphone requires that you answer, and when you do, it tells me good bye. I noticed in my ssh window, the following errors:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: State in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/cron/modules/PBXManager/AsteriskClient.php on line 93

There's got to be a simpler approach to integrating the two systems thru the GUI interface in Elastix, maybe something like "Enable Vtiger Integration Check Box" ?

I am surprised that I cannot find anything.

Please advise

Thank you
Walt

donhwyo

I think you need to edit that file not run it. Also you need to get the context right.

Don

dicko

Don:

Greetings, please check out my tentative script in the bug-tracker, it needs testing, (I see you also in the vtiger forums, AsteriskClient.php is quite broken IMHO, so I rewrote it, and AsteriskClass.php doesn't work for FreePBX/Elasix as you know, I try to fix both of them there, but I need feedback, it certainly isn't ready for a production system yet)

icenews:

Please be patient, PaloSanto is working on an Elastix specific solution. VTiger 5.1 is immanently going to 5.2. I don't imagine a final solution until that happens.

regards

dicko

icenews

Hi Don, how are you today

I believe I got the Context working for Vtiger properly setup
I had spoken with Tech Support and they changed the default context to: "from-internal".

But like you said AsteriskClient.php and/or AsteriskClass.php give me errors

How do I get the latest scripts ?

Thanks
Walt

dicko

You already have the "latest" scripts, unfortunately they just don't work well with Elastix/FreePBX, sorry.

dicko

icenews

hi

ok - understood

I found some kind of scripts online - during my research

I'm not sure if they work or not - I will have to try them out

I will keep you posted in my findings

Thanks
Walt

donhwyo

Sorry I didn't see this the other day. The email notification seems not to be working. I replyed to one of the bugs. Can't remember which of the 3. Will get more detail later.

Thanks,
Don

tataghost

Dear Dicko

Where i can find your modfied script i made many researches in vtiger bug tracker but found nothing please tell me where to find this script as when i run asteriskclint.php i got this eror

Connecting to asterisk server.....
Connected successfully

Trying to login to asterisk
Logged in successfully to asterisk server

Response: Error

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Event in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/cron/modules/PBXManager/AsteriskClient.php on line 93
PHP Notice: Undefined index: Event in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/cron/modules/PBXManager/AsteriskClient.php on line 93

so advice me how to overcome this error

Thanks

NikiN

In my case

select * from vtiger_asterisk;

+-----------+------+----------+------------+---------+
| server | port | username | password | version |
| 127.0.0.1 | 5038 | admin | elastix456 | 1.4 |

update vtiger_asterisk set version=1.6;

And all works!!! :woohoo: