VTiger CRM problem

Discussion in 'General' started by kareem, Apr 18, 2010.

1. kareem

Hi every body

I have a problem with VTiger CRM5

I'm using it very well ,and all my data is in it

There is one thing missing

when I have an in comming call there is no popup window
    and in the call center module all the incoming calls to my agent aren't registered although they are in the VTiger CRM

All I want to do is to have apopup window for the incoming calls has the calling number information

and I want to knew how to use the VTiger CRM with the outgoing calls

any help

2. Badr

hi kareem

i have the same problem, and i think the queues are the problem, cuz the agent is waiting in the queue....and he's forced not to receive other calls.

and also i had monitored debugging in this php file : /var/www/html/vtigercrm/cron/modules/PBXManager/AsteriskClient.php

i found that they can see the asterisk extension for vtigercrm....but the queue accept the call immediately so it can't check for the number if available as a lead or contact ..

maybe we can put a wrap-up time to give the vtiger the chance to read the data...
    please suggest any solution for the incoming calls.

regarding the outgoing calls, change contexts in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/PBXManager/utils/AsteriskClass.php

then save phone numbers as SIP/204 or PSTN/....

it'll work immediately.

Cheers
    Badr

3. billdeng

In my case, the numbers should be save as below formate:
    SIP:XXXXXXXX
    or
    PSTN:XXXXXXXX

4. mostafa33

pop-up is working well only in case of call to extension, but the problem in the incoming calls via Queues, i found that the pop-up window appears after answering the call by the extension !!

any idea?