Vote for Elastix as best Project for the Enterpise

rafael

Dear Community we are happy to announce that Elastix is finalist for the third consecutive year in the Source Forge Community Choice Awards, this year as best project for the Enterprise :D. Thanks all for your support that shows how great our community is :D.

Source Forge has great projects and we are competing with the best out there, so it is important that we as community promote Elastix participation. Soon I would be uploading some banners that you can upload to your websites and blogs.

Don't forget to vote ;)

Best Regards,

Rafael

gamba47

Done !

Patrick_elx

done too.

But I'm disappointed not to see elastix as a finalist in the all projects category...

rafael

Thank guys for the support :D

Patrick_elx, I did really wanted our project to be finalist in more categories, but it is a tough contest.
Quoting Sourceforge[/quote]:
So being a finalist is not something easy to do and it is a honor for any project. To win this time we need our community to get working on a tough campain promoting Elastix.

For example you can download this banners and put them in your website. If your native language is not English or Spanish you can edit the source from the .svg file with software like inkscape and get some votes in your native language ;).

BTW I like to share this expirience with my friends in facebook, twitter, identi.ca, im contacts, etc... and ask them to vote. Maybe some of you can do something similiar.

Lets go Elastix I know we can do it this time :D

Best Regards,

Rafael

rafael

Grab a banner and use it in your webiste

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member