VoIp Hardware - Second Hand and Swap

dmanghani

This forum should provide a place for those users who want to dispose off VoIP equipment, this would be good for those who are experimenting and do not want to buy new products but would love to experiment with used but working hardware.
This would also provide value for those who are migrating to higher config and would like to find value to the existing hardware.

rafael

Hi, I like your idea a lot but don't know how we can operate. With this idea, the localize forums that you mention on a previous post make more sense.

Can you please give me a better idea of what your plan is.

Best regards,

Rafael

PS. Don't forget to mail me for the Indian Elastix mailinlist,

Patrick_elx

why not opening a new forum folder called 'for sale' where members can leave an add like in many other forum:

The title can follow the following frame:
[FS] [Country] name of the product,

where the first [] is for FS: for sale, FT: for trade, WTB: wanted to buy
the second [] is for the country of the item (US, CONUS, CAN, UK, EUR...)

I would also suggest to let only members with more than 30 or 50 post to start a new thread to avoid too much spam, but let anybody to be able to answer the thread when opened.

dmanghani

i am interested in starting the mailing list atleast. In reference to the 2nd hand products it can easily be part of the forum itself with two subjects one sell and one to buy. It can easily be as follows: Subject: [India] Sale: Atcom FXS ...

I am from Inida and we have issues with CLIP etc

chrisuk1978

[FS] [UK/EUR] Complete IPPBX and two VoIP phones

Patrick,

I like your idea. I currently have my development PBX, two Atcom AT-230 IAX phones and a Wildcard listed currently on Ebay UK.

Please see my listing at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0435770734.

This item current has Elastix installed and preconfigured (as it is without doubt my favourite Asterisk distro).

All best,
Chris B.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino