voicemail to email

Discussion in 'General' started by Telco, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Telco

I have a clean install of 2.0 and I can't get the voicemail to email to work. Or the TXT message to work either. I have several 1.6 versions running with no problem. Is this an issue with 2.0 or does it configure differently than 1.6?

2. franklin

Telco, Have a new 2.0.3 box. Same issue. I have resolved troubles before on 1.6 boxes. Put this into the search engine and see Ted's advice. Need to get to it myself, but it is low on the priority list right now. "finally resolved to problem. Since I was able to send email using the mail command, I started comparing the"

You should find a thread on SMTP and a way to look at what happens when you send email. Basicly you need to run a tail on the output of the mail logger file and see what it is telling you. at your prompt type: tail -f /var/log/maillog
    this will show you what is happening when you send an email.
    See what Ted has to say...

3. fmvillares

Re: Re:voicemail to email

u need to manually get postfix main.cf repaired as mail from elastix is completely trashed since almost a year from now

4. Telco

Thanks, Do you know where I can get a fix or instructions on how to fix the postfix main.cf or do I have to open a ticket with elastix to get them to fix it? Can I just copy it from a working 1.6 and paste it into the 2.0?

5. fmvillares

copy the entire working folder from 1.6 its the easiest way...dont bother to make other tiocket as we have almost 20 tickets open from more that a year old with no response