Voicemail quit working after last update

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy47, Dec 7, 2007.

1. cowboy47

After the yum update yesterday, now I cannot access voicemails either with *97 or *98. The voicemails register on the phones but when you dial *97 or *98 the call is hung up immediately.

Also, calls from extension to extension, ring but hang up immediately.

C

2. Telco

I had the same problem... I ended up reinstalling the entire system from the 0.9.0 cd

3. blapoint

I had the same issue but all I had to do was re enable it in the extensions.

4. Bob

Bob

I had the same issue with Voicemail, thanks for Blapoint, looked at Voicemail, found that it has all been disabled in the last YUM update.

Reloaded the voicemail settings, and all working again.

Regards

Bob

5. cowboy47

OK, when I say voicemail is not working, that is in the sense that I cannot access the voicemail system from any phone to hear the messages. I too found that the update had disabled all the voicemail options for each extension but that I corrected. I can hear the messages if I go through the web interface but *97 or *98 will not access messages and does not even get a prompt asking for mailbox or password.

So, the system is answering, recording the messages, saving them, but is not accessable from the phones.

C

6. cowboy47

I have completely deleted extensions and reinstalled them, verified that voicemail is activated. But still have the issue that *97 & *98 do not work.

Next step is to re-install but I don't want to.

Any other ideas?

C