Voicemail problems

Discussion in 'General' started by scotth, Aug 23, 2007.

1. scotth

When ever I have voice mail left on my system, it does not show up in the "Recordings" tab. The voice mail is there and I can retrieve it but it is not showing on the web gui. My mailbox setting is 500@default but it still will not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Scott

2. TonyP

Started using Elastix 0.8.4 last week. Picked up the same problem. I also don't see any monitored calls from the gui, even though they are present in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor.

We can't be the only ones with this problem?

3. omerali81

i am having the same problem. recently moved from TB to elastix and installed the last 0.9 stable release and did a yum update. voicemail and monitor Tab are not showing any details even if their are voicemail or recorded calls. and i am not getting the ARI tab in my freepbx Tab. re-installed the system twice but no luck :S

4. roque.m

same problem, I have all the mess and recordings not showing... any help...

thanx

5. saleh

You don't have extension number associated with user
    in the main menu click
    System => User Management => Users
    edit the user like admin and Choice an extension
    in the Elastix Distro 0.9.2 the admin user can see all recorded calls on the web gui without (extension number associated with user) but for voicemail (extension associated with user)

hope this can help you

6. lek

lek Guest

Yes, probably you don't have an extension number associated with the user.

7. roque.m

hi there....

thanx saleh, edgar... you were right... now I can see all recordings when admin user, for the voicemail if I'm admin and I don't have an extension associated nothing shows... I was wondering if I'm an admin it would show all the voicemail aswell as the recordings...

thanx again