Voicemail 0.8.4

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy47, Jul 27, 2007.

1. cowboy47

I have a clean install on 0.8.4 final but when I tried to login to voicemail to check it, it would never accept any password. Anyone have any ideas?

2. cowboy47

3. sbasan

Read other post regarding this issue.
    It was reported and a workaround posted.
    If you need additional information please contact 10@10levels.com

4. cowboy48

OK, I read the other posts and saw nothing about this. The only reference that I saw said this was fixed in 0.8.4 beta 2. Could you please be more specific where the work around is?

Thx
    C

5. cowboy47

I thought that possibly the voicemail issue had been resolved because of a freepbx module update the other day, but I am still experiencing the same issue. When you dial *97, normally you would go directly to that extensions voicemail box and you would enter the password but the system will not accept any passwords from certain phones. It seems to work fine on Aastra phones but both Snom phones that I have will not access from the keypad. Ideas????????

C

6. ramoncio

I'm having the same problem in 0.8.5...
    Any solution yet?
    Maybe we did something wrong during system installation?

7. cowboy47

I have not had any response on this issue. I am still having this problem.

8. rejil.rajan

I am using 0.8.4 ,and have done a clean installation. But have not faced any issues as of now. I have a linksys SPA942,Cisco 7960, Cisco 7940, Polycom IP 430. All are accepting the passwords. The only issue that was seen is with the message waiting indicator which can be resolved by changing a field

By default it comes as ext@device, but it should be ext@default. This can be changed in the functions.inc.php. If not changed there the next time you apply it will come back to the same ext@device.

9. xmx

xmx

Verify the DTMF settings on your phone, select via RTP (RFC2833) or via SIP INFO to match asterisk extension config.;)