Voicemail 0.8.3 / 0.8.4

pcabarga

After Installing Elastix 0.8.3 in a new DELL Intel Dual Core box everything went well but VoiceMail. When trying to access the VM you could see in the debug that asterisk was playing vm-theperson.gsm but silence was the only thing heard. After many tests with VM and IVR's doing the same I decided to install 0.8.4 form scratch but the result was the same VM and IVR behavior, silence.

If anyone is experiencing this, the fix was to download asterisk 1.4.6, along with the zaptel driver and if you have the hardware the libpri too and then compile and install. That solve the problem for me. I guess you could download 1.4.5 too if you want to maintain the version shipped with 0.8.4.

Despite this little incident I think this integration is far superior than the Trixbox one.

Great Work Elastix Guys!!!!!

Hope this helps!!

adminad

Dear pcabarga,

It's weird. This bug should be fixed in the 0.8.4 version. I'm going to run some tests to verify.

xmx

I have same problem with Super Server PDSMi+, Pentium D 3.4 Ghz, and Elastix 8.4 / 8.5 :(

On other systems, Elastix works with no issues...

Do you have a patch for this, (besides of pcabarga recomendation)?

Saludos...
Muy buen proyecto!!!!;)

xmx

I have same problem with Super Server PDSMi+, Pentium D 3.4 Ghz, and Elastix 8.4 / 8.5 :(

On other systems, Elastix works with no issues...

Do you have a patch for this, (besides of pcabarga recomendation)?

Saludos...
Muy buen proyecto!!!!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achilont13