Vicidial / AstGUI Integration

Discussion in 'General' started by shawnbishop, Jul 17, 2008.

1. shawnbishop

Good Day

Has anybody got Vicidial working with Elastix??

2. Reaper

Vicidal is a predictive dialer with hight customisation, it would be difficult to integrate it.

3. lowno

I am going to attempt this, next week. I am not going to have them coexist on the same box though. I have heard that it is better to put vicidial on it's own box and connect it to elastix via a iax / sip trunk. Well that is my plan anyway.<br><br>Post edited by: lowno, at: 2008/07/18 11:14

4. joe

joe

lowno, did you get vicidial integrated at all?

5. saleh

It's Not Easy to integrated Vicidial with Elastix, Elastix has your owner Call Center Module, you can use it or you can use the:

VicidialNOW

6. Ichorcom007

Early Last month I did a integration with this vicidialnow cd. The integration did not go well for one reason. The client had issues for many reasons and made me switch platforms on the spot and try to install somthing eles. The bottom line is the way to go is yes install VICIdial now on a separate machien and than edit the asterisk files to trunk the main elastix box and the vicidial now box. It works well this way and also add redundancy's in the office cause of the two systems and by the way it also tracks the billing on the dialer in a simple matter. But yegh since I could not build the two boxes like that day I never got the system into production. Elastix was not the greatest with support even on thier own dialer.