Using FreePBX backup & restore to migrate systems

trymes

Folks,

I am looking to migrate from a non-Elastix PBX running the latest version of FreePBX to Elastix. By all means, I ought to be able to use the FreePBX backup & restore module to accomplish this. When doing so, I initially ran into a problem because the manager password was changed when restoring the files from the other system, but the password FreePBX uses (in /etc/amportal) was not changed by the restore process. Also, the Elastix CDR report does not show any calls, though the FreePBX report does.

Are there other passwords I need to update to fix this? MySQL?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tom

En Español (al mejor que puedo):

Quiero sustituir mi sistema asterisk (no es Elastix) por un sistema Elastix. Los dos sistemas usan la versión de FreePBX mas corriente. Creo que debe de ser posible usar el modulo "Backup & Restore" de FreePBX por hacer esto.

Cuando lo pruebo, encuentro un problema con el contraseña (password?) de Asterisk manager. Parece que FreePBX reemplaza /etc/asterisk/manager.conf, pero /etc/amportal.conf no esta cambiado. Hay otras contraseñas que deben de ser iguales? MySQL?

Otro problema es que el reporte de Elastix de CDR no contiene ningunas llamadas, pero el reporte en FreePBX sí lo contiene.

Gracias por cualquier sugerencia que pueda ofrecer,,

Tom

Phew! It's been a while with the Spanish....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen