Users management tab translation

dingoland

Hi everybody,

Does someone knows where is the file to translate the "users management" tab ?
There are some words in english and spanish not translated and not present in the *.lang file.
I wasn't able to find the correct file to translate these words on this tab :(
Some help will be appreciated ;)
Thanks a lot.
Regards

bmacias

hello dingoland, i don't understand the "users management" tab. you can sendme any image this part.

For can help you.

dingoland

Hi,

The users management tab is the 3rd option in the elastix system menu.
See the attached picture in the zip file please.
Thanks in advance ;)

Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/21 23:12<br><br>Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/21 23:14

dingoland

Sorry, i have some problem with the size of the picture :p
Here is in the zipped file!
As you can see, im in french language but it stills some words in english and spanish in this page, that i didn't found in the fr.lang file :(
Where are they ?
I Hope you can help me.
Regards
http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/usermanagementtab.zip<br><br>Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/21 23:20

bmacias

ok, i understand, but there is a problem with this.

Elastix is developer with a framework of ours (Palosanto), a normal user can't change this words because this the realice the framework.

Ours developers go see that make. For the moment you can run in a termonal.

Note: replace in cmdx the words or sentences: administrator,Total acceso,operator,Operadora,extension and Usuario de extension by you translate.

cmd1:
sqlite3 /var/www/db/acl.db "update acl_group set name='administrator', description='Total acceso' where id=1;"

cmd2:
sqlite3 /var/www/db/acl.db "update acl_group set name='operator', description='Operadora' where id=2;"

cmd3:
sqlite3 /var/www/db/acl.db "update acl_group set name='extension', description='Usuario de extension' where id=3";

dingoland

Thanks for your quick answer !

Humm, it is in the database so im not sure to want change them.
If i make a "backup all" on the elastix and if i corrupt the database by translating, can i restore it with the backup like before the changes ?

I don't want to reinstall Elastix if something goes wrong :p
Thanks a lot

bmacias

Yes, only backup the file in path /var/www/db/acl.db
this cmd is:
scp /var/www/db/acl.db /var/www/db/acl.db.bkp

if you have problem change the file by backup and not forget change the name acl.db.bkp by acl.db

dingoland

Hi,

Thanks for your tip, i done it successfully but i have others questions if you permit:
- i didn't found where to translate "Users" in the left menu of this page, you didn't send me the link if there is one.

- problem on the main.tpl file in module pbxadmin.
I translated it and now i always have the "Apply Configuration Changes Here" bar displayed even when i click on it :(
The applying configuration is working fine but i don't know why this bar is still displayed when i have applied the config.
I have restored the original file but it seems it displays always the translated file main.tpl in the page.
I done a chmod +x on this file but no change.
Have you another tip please ?

- the last question: do you have the original doc file of the english documentation of Elastix. I begin to translate it but from the pdf file it is not very easy for the paragraph format and picture.

Sorry for all these questions and my persistence but i want a perfect translation of Elastix for the users ;)

Regards

bmacias

Don't worry thank you for time and contributions, For the fisrt questions. Add the final of fr.lang in /var/www/html/lang

"Users" => "Users", this before the ); example:

"Listen"=>"Ecouter", //line final before
"Users" => "Users", //line final after
);

Second questions: in the console or terminal run cmd: amportal restart. And review the module pbx admin. if yet not change, recomendation make any change and salve.

Third questions: send me you email for send you this file. can't post this file. My email is bmacias@palosanto.com // bmacias at palosanto dot com

dingoland

- I have to add the line Users in the fr.lang file because it doesn't exist, that's it ?
If yes, it is perfect, i will test that soon.

- for the second thing, i done an amportal restart but no change, the bar stills displayed all the time.
I have done a backup before the changes because if i make a mistake, i have the way to restore.
After the restore, nothing is working at all, no sounds, unable to upload mp3, unable to create music category in MOH, no extension created but old extension displayed present in the FOP :blink: i decide to format and to reinstall the server.

- im going to send you a mail for the english doc ;)

Regards

bmacias

Yes, this word doesn't exist.

good luck in reinstall elastix.

dingoland

Hi,

I finished the fr.lang translation with the news words (except "satisfactory", i don't understand this word in the context). I created the "users" line like you said, it is working perfectly. I post the new file here.

For the documentation translation, i made translation about 30%, the next week the translation will be finished on monday or tuesday.

I have reinstalled Elastix on a new server but i have a problem with the ethernet controler.
Do you know if there is a 8169SC gigabit realtek driver integrated in the Cent OS 5 ?

Thanks a lot
http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/fr-b87f9c9ce574cbdc4a9f0d50928f4819.zip<br><br>Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/25 18:20

bmacias

Hi,dingoland

Can you explain me of "satisfactory" where is this?, sendme image for i understand better.

Thank you for advanced in the translate elatix manual, i will be waiting.

I think this will help you, first, yo will have to do a: lspci, so you will see what type of ethernet you have. The next step will be to download a driver for that card, and install it.

If you find another issue, please let me know, please tell me the model of your ethernet card.

Here is an example of what I'm telling you:

1. lspci
2. Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
3. Download the driver for the netwrok card
4. Install the driver<br><br>Post edited by: bmacias, at: 2008/01/25 19:53

dingoland

Hi again Bruno,

I found that "satisfactory" means, it means "successfully or done" in this context, i translated it, here is the new fr.lang file.
It is on the update section of the system menu but i didn't saw it yet cause i didn't update the system.

I done an lspci -v, it is a realtek Gigabit controler 8169SC (rev 10) but i found a driver and a friend installed it on the server, it is ok now.

Ok, i will tell you if i find another issue...

Regards

http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/fr-6a3b48a645877b77a76e5fff5191560c.zip<br><br>Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/25 21:18

bmacias

"Satisfactory Hardware Detection" => "Done",

This line in the file .lang. Ours changing this. But not change d the first "Satisfactory Hardware Detection" , this will be equal, the second part will be change. The line example see now "Done".

Ok, thank

dingoland

Hi Bruno,

The french documentation is done and almost ready.
I have to check a last time and it will be yours tomorrow ;)

P.S: I have saw some syntax errors on the last fr.lang file posted here. I will correct it on monday.

Regards<br><br>Post edited by: dingoland, at: 2008/01/27 07:16

bmacias

ok.

Note:
In elastix 1.0 there are new words by the new modules. I add this words for that you post the translate here. this isn't need translate, but if you want make, will be wonderfull.

you are the fisrt person that have previlegious of know part elastix 1.0 .

/** Elastix 1.0 **/

/*Start module DHCP Server */
"DHCP Server" => "DHCP Server",
"Update" => "Update",
"Service Start" => "Service Start",
"Service Stop" => "Service Stop",
"Start range of IPs" => "Start range of IPs",
"End range of IPs" => "End range of IPs",
"DNS 1" => "DNS 1",
"DNS 2" => "DNS 2",
"WINS" => "WINS",
"Gateway" => "Gateway",
"Optional" => "Optional",
"Of 1 to 50000 Seconds" => "Of 1 to 50000 Seconds",
"Time of client refreshment" => "Time of client refreshment",
"DHCP Configuration" => "DHCP Configuration",
"Could not find IP range" => "Could not find IP range",
"DHCP configuration reading error: Verify that the DHCP service is installed and try again." => "DHCP configuration reading error: Verify that the DHCP service is installed and try again.",
"Information DHCP" => "Information",
"The Service dhcpd can't stop" => "The Service dhcpd can't stop",
"The Service dhcpd can't start" => "The Service dhcpd can't start",
"The start IP is outside the LAN network" => "The start IP is outside the LAN network",
"The final IP is outside the LAN network" => "The final IP is outside the LAN network",
"IP Range is invalid for available devices" => "IP Range is invalid for available devices",
"Gateway is outside the LAN network" => "Gateway is outside the LAN network",
"You can only choose between Enabled and Disabled" => "You can only choose between Enabled and Disabled",
"Value outside the range (1-50000)" => "Value outside the range (1-50000)",
"Failed to update the file configuration" => "Failed to update the file configuration",
"The update was successful, but was unable to reestablish the permissions of the file dhcp.conf" => "The update was successful, but was unable to reestablish the permissions of the file dhcp.conf",
"Update Error" => "Update Error",
/*End module DHCP Server */<br><br>Post edited by: bmacias, at: 2008/01/28 22:17

dingoland

Hi,

Here is the translation :

/** Elastix 1.0 **/

"DHCP Server" => "Serveur DHCP",
"Update" => "Mettre a jour",
"Service Start" => "Demarrage Service",
"Service Stop" => "Arret Service",
"Start range of IPs" => "Debut de l'intervalle IP",
"End range of IPs" => "Fin de l'intervalle IP",
"DNS 1" => "DNS 1",
"DNS 2" => "DNS 2",
"WINS" => "WINS",
"Gateway" => "Passerelle",
"Optional" => "Optionnel",
"Of 1 to 50000 Seconds" => "De 1 a 50000 Secondes",
"Time of client refreshment" => "Temps de rafraichissement client",
"DHCP Configuration" => "Configuration DHCP",
"Could not find IP range" => "Impossible de trouver l'intervalle IP",
"DHCP configuration reading error: Verify that the DHCP service is installed and try again." => "Erreur de lecture de configuration DHCP: Verifier que le service DHCP est installe et essayez de nouveau.",
"Information DHCP" => "Information DHCP",
"The Service dhcpd can't stop" => "Impossible d'arreter le service dhcpd",
"The Service dhcpd can't start" => "Impossible de demarrer le service dhcpd",
"The start IP is outside the LAN network" => "L'adresse IP de depart est en dehors du reseau local",
"The final IP is outside the LAN network" => "L'adresse IP de fin est en dehors du reseau local",
"IP Range is invalid for available devices" => "L'intervalle IP est invalide pour les peripheriques disponibles",
"Gateway is outside the LAN network" => "La passerelle est en dehors du reseau local",
"You can only choose between Enabled and Disabled" => "Vous pouvez choisir uniquement Active ou Desactive",
"Value outside the range (1-50000)" => "Valeur en dehors de l'intervalle (1-50000)",
"Failed to update the file configuration" => "Echec de mise a jour du fichier de configuration",
"The update was successful, but was unable to reestablish the permissions of the file dhcp.conf" => "La mise a jour a reussie mais impossible de retablir les permissions du fichier dhcp.conf",
"Update Error" => "Erreur Mise a jour",
/*End module DHCP Server */

I didn't keep the special caracters of the french language for php formatting reason.
If we can put them, tell me and i will correct this piece of translation.
Regards

dingoland

Hi,

Here is the translation :

/** Elastix 1.0 **/

"DHCP Server" => "Serveur DHCP",
"Update" => "Mettre a jour",
"Service Start" => "Demarrage Service",
"Service Stop" => "Arret Service",
"Start range of IPs" => "Debut de l'intervalle IP",
"End range of IPs" => "Fin de l'intervalle IP",
"DNS 1" => "DNS 1",
"DNS 2" => "DNS 2",
"WINS" => "WINS",
"Gateway" => "Passerelle",
"Optional" => "Optionnel",
"Of 1 to 50000 Seconds" => "De 1 a 50000 Secondes",
"Time of client refreshment" => "Temps de rafraichissement client",
"DHCP Configuration" => "Configuration DHCP",
"Could not find IP range" => "Impossible de trouver l'intervalle IP",
"DHCP configuration reading error: Verify that the DHCP service is installed and try again." => "Erreur de lecture de configuration DHCP: Verifier que le service DHCP est installe et essayez de nouveau.",
"Information DHCP" => "Information DHCP",
"The Service dhcpd can't stop" => "Impossible d'arreter le service dhcpd",
"The Service dhcpd can't start" => "Impossible de demarrer le service dhcpd",
"The start IP is outside the LAN network" => "L'adresse IP de depart est en dehors du reseau local",
"The final IP is outside the LAN network" => "L'adresse IP de fin est en dehors du reseau local",
"IP Range is invalid for available devices" => "L'intervalle IP est invalide pour les peripheriques disponibles",
"Gateway is outside the LAN network" => "La passerelle est en dehors du reseau local",
"You can only choose between Enabled and Disabled" => "Vous pouvez choisir uniquement Active ou Desactive",
"Value outside the range (1-50000)" => "Valeur en dehors de l'intervalle (1-50000)",
"Failed to update the file configuration" => "Echec de mise a jour du fichier de configuration",
"The update was successful, but was unable to reestablish the permissions of the file dhcp.conf" => "La mise a jour a reussie mais impossible de retablir les permissions du fichier dhcp.conf",
"Update Error" => "Erreur Mise a jour",
/*End module DHCP Server */

I didn't keep the special caracters of the french language for php formatting reason.
If we can put them, tell me and i will correct this piece of translation.
Regards

bmacias

excuse me dingoland, what special caracters? i don't understand. I don't know nothing the french language. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehdii_igi