user for external visitor

Discussion in 'General' started by unikbit, Feb 22, 2009.

1. unikbit

Hello,

I would like to setup an user for one of my client to be able to see the activity for his queues: calls received, missed calls, outbound calls etc

There is any posibility for this?

tahnks

2. Chilling_Silence

Firstly create a new Group in the Elastix WebGUI, call it "Visitors" perhaps?
    Define what the members of "Visitors" do or do not have access to.

Then, create a new User account for the WebGUI and assign it to be a member of "Visitors", and put in the Ext that this user will be using :)

3. unikbit

I have already done this, but let's say my client have more agents working for him. In my system I have seted up agents as extentions.
    When I have created the user for my client elastix force me to choose only one extention so when the client log in with his user he can see only the activity of the extention attached to his account.

thanks

4. Chilling_Silence

So you want the user to be able to see only certain queues / extensions when he logs in then? But not all of them?

5. unikbit

exactly, usualy a client has one or more queue for inbound or outbound and more agents working for his project
    When he log in he should see activity of his queues, to see what agent/extention took his calls.

thanks