Urgent Need Help for all member and help

itmanager

Hi Members,

First of all ,i thank you in advance.

I am Elastix user, learning voip technology and also asterisk.
I have few doubts in elastix software.it follows.

1.I need to modify the elastix ISO, mean need to add and edit some images e.g(logo,name etc....)

2.Also i need to remove splash screen of elastix while booting the os also need to remove from elastix ISO.

3.How to retrieve details from form which shown in agent screen in call_center module.(means details entered by agent which automated dialing).

4.I need to play IVR for outgoing calls (outbound calls),whenever customer or client takes phone IVR need to play from our end with key press option.

5.I need to add option after hangup calls in agent screen (call dispostion ,answering machine,so..) and need to be retrive from separate report like other reports.
for example flash demo:http://www.packet-shaper.com/dialprix-agent.html

6.How to delete finished and unwanted csv datas also call recordings.

Above mentioned questions are little general information, which person like me not able to get it, from forum of elastix and elastix connection or other forums.
Also i got different PDF documents about "elastix" also "no tears",not mentioned my doubts.

Thanking you once again.

NEED HELP ALL

waiting for reply

Regards
ITMANAGER

telecomtechnician

Hi there

You actually NEED or you WANT a few things? in my humble position, I suggest you to start reading and learn bit by bit. If you want to hurry things up, buy a course on networking or buy support from Palosanto Solutions.

Nobody has ALL the solutions and answers, the road in asterisk and elastix is quite long, take your time and learn.

Waiting for your comments

David Medina

danardf

Hi itmanager.

For resume, you want to make your personal distro! :blink:

Because if you not want all Elastix logo, and that you want to re-make some module, hmmmm... and the Elastix's integrity !? :blink:

David is right :)

donhwyo

Ask the logo question on the trixbox forums. They know to do that. :silly:

Don

Chilling_Silence

1.I need to modify the elastix ISO, mean need to add and edit some images e.g(logo,name etc....)
I agree with the others, technically speaking Im not sure of your rights removing the Elastix logo. That said if you poke around the code Im sure you could do-so easily. If you're going to be selling / supporting a VoIP system, then you should have the know-how and ability to edit a few config files.

2.Also i need to remove splash screen of elastix while booting the os also need to remove from elastix ISO.
Not entirely sure why .. but again its possible with a little Googling. Its a standard linux boot function.

4.I need to play IVR for outgoing calls (outbound calls),whenever customer or client takes phone IVR need to play from our end with key press option.
Oooookay, sounds kind of funky, but you could do that with some kung-fu outbound routes etc probably.

6.How to delete finished and unwanted csv datas also call recordings.
CSV data? Just rm the file. Call recordings are the same
Clearing CDR logs from MySQL is a little different:
Login to the shell (SSH) as root.. Type these, each on the new lines:

Code:
mysql -p
Enter password: eLaStIx.2oo7
use asteriskcdrdb;
DELETE FROM cdr;
exit;

Hope this helps

Chill.

Members online