Urgent how to play IVR for Outbound call

itmanager

Hi,

How to play IVR for Outbound call for all agent or a group of agents.
which means, that number will dial from all agent whenever customer picks the phone it plays the ivr with key press options example if customer press 1 it play other ivr if press 2 it plays other ivr defult it should play when custom es picks the phone.

Thanks
itmanager

soulofmischief87

Hmm some form of autodialer? i assume it would have to do with changing the direction of the queue to go to an ivr instead of an agent im gonna try a couple of things would you you like to help?

just4fun

soulofmischief87 said:
Hmm some form of autodialer? i assume it would have to do with changing the direction of the queue to go to an ivr instead of an agent im gonna try a couple of things would you you like to help?
Hope I can to help! I am very interesting in the predictive auto dialer feature with IVR enabled.

soulofmischief87

Awsome, do you have any expirience with asterisk, php or mysql? reply to this email looking to make a team to evolve the callcenter module articavenger999@msn.com

just4fun

soulofmischief87 said:
Awsome, do you have any expirience with asterisk, php or mysql? reply to this email looking to make a team to evolve the callcenter module articavenger999@msn.com
I've done some tests and I suppose the call center module is allmost ready or even 100% ready to achive this feature.
While customer is connected to the queue we can use Join Announcement to play a prerecorded message and we can to setup an IVR here.
I suppose the customer can connected to the queue using the Outbound campaign.

Are we talk about the same things?

soulofmischief87

hmm yes i see what you mean but for the dialer to send any calls to the announce an agent must be logged in. another thing is the announcement itself will not give ivr options because it is only an announcement. can you explain the test you have done?

kawa636r

itmanager said:
Hi,

How to play IVR for Outbound call for all agent or a group of agents.
which means, that number will dial from all agent whenever customer picks the phone it plays the ivr with key press options example if customer press 1 it play other ivr if press 2 it plays other ivr defult it should play when custom es picks the phone.

Thanks
itmanager

Are you italian ?

just4fun

soulofmischief87 said:
hmm yes i see what you mean but for the dialer to send any calls to the announce an agent must be logged in. another thing is the announcement itself will not give ivr options because it is only an announcement. can you explain the test you have done?
1. That i have done is setuped the queue 5555 with th Join announce and setuped the agent for queue A5000
3. I've setuped the Incoming Route with DID number that call to queue 5555
2. I've created the Ingoing calls in the Call center to use this queue (5555).
3. After agent 5000 log in to the agent portal
4. I've called the DID number for that queue 5555 and the result was:

1. I've heard the Join Announce;
2. After Join Announce played, i was connected to agent;

At this time I can't see no difference between the Ingoing Calls and Outgoing Calls, they are differs only by the queue connecting directions.

If we can use Periodic Announcements with IVR Break Out Menu in the Queue setup:
we can start IVR in the Queue.*

*- I cant to accomplished that

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino