Upgrade Path to 2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by mzenft, Nov 28, 2010.

1. mzenft

Is there an upgrade path yet from 1.6 to 2.0?
    I am part of a VOIP team for a large US company and we are deploying Elastix 1.6 to many sites across the US. I really like the look and feel of 2.0 but we are unsure of its stability.

Second,
    Who moderates these forums? There is a bunch of junk (SEX XXX) stuff that needs to be moderated. :(

Thanks
    mzenft

2. Bob

Bob

I have implemented quite a few Elastix 2.0 into difference environments. I personally feel that the stability is better than 1.6. However there is no supported upgrade path to 2.0 due to the many structural changes, including the change from Asterisk 1.4 to Asterisk 1.6

You will find the moderators names at the bottom of each of the forum categories, however if you use the Report to Moderator Button, this sends a clear message showing the reported SPAM.

Your comment is noted, and it is being deleted, but it is coming in at a rate faster than we can delete it (in particular on weekends).

Aside from this, discussions are taking place on how to best counter this issue of SPAM, and hopefully it will be resolved soon, as the moderators are getting annoyed with it as well.

Regards
    Bob