Hi! I have a Trixbox 2.2 installation, and I'm ready to switch to something more community supported. However, I need to switch real soon and can not wait until 1.0 pass all the alpha/betas. So, is there an easy way (actual or planned) to upgrade from 0.9xx to 1.0 ? Thanks!