Unstable PBX System

Discussion in 'General' started by cblawton, Aug 2, 2008.

1. cblawton

Ok, I've been using Elastix for some time now and would say it is great, except for the whole not always wanting to take incoming calls. I have Elastix setup with my callcentric account and everything is fine, but sometimes during the day if I call my number Elastix will say that the number is invalid, but if I wait 15 to 20 minutes later and try the call again it will go through to the PBX. Yes, Elastix is registered with my sip provider and the call does goes through, but to the error message. I doesn't make sense to me. Btw, the server is hosted in a datacenter by a company called Lylix. Help would be highly appreciated!:)

2. rejil.rajan

If you could get the logs when you get this issue from the Lylix server, it would be better to understand the exact issue

Regards

3. Ichorcom007

Yes Rejil, please post your logs as I have been running elastix systems for well over a year and have never had issues with the incoming calls. There must either be a misconfiguration somewhere with your provider. Have you clicked the Allow Anonymous Inbound SIP Calls in the generally tab of freePBX?