uElastix installation problems

I have made numerous attempts to install uElastix on several different SD cards but failed miserably.
Although I've succeded in installing all other available PBXs, uElastix, my favorite PBX, is not one of them.
Common feature of all installations, except uElastix's, is that they have a single image installation procedure or a small footprint image installation followed by a network installation.
I do not have the skills to produce an installation image.
Is there someone that could help on this?

Regards

Tassos

tstav,

Don't feel bad, several have tried and several have been unable to do. I did one by following the following at "viewtopic.php?f=10&t=127062" and sir all I can tell you is that it was a big pain in the behind.....

I finally scraped it and went with the RasPbx that is attached to my Elastix server thru trunk.. Much much easier and working perfecto since.

Soon, I hope, there will be a simple install for UElastix.

amphibian

Hello Amphibian,

RasPBX was one of my successful installations too.
Elastix though has some unique features, which I am expecting to see if they exist in the uElastix installation, that really make me "beg" for it.

Thank you very much and please keep me posted in case you come up with something.

Regards

Tassos

Hi guys

I, finally, succeeded in installing the uElastix on a SD card and susequently building an image file.
It's the latest edition and has been tested on various SD cards of different size (4GB, 8GB, 32GB)
By the way, there is something missing in the installation procedure when you mount the Fat32 partition.
You have to mount it in a special way
mount -o uid=1000,gid=1000 /dev/xxx/ /media/BOOT/

Here it is.

http://www.cnet.gr/elastix-arm-2013-10-25.img.tar.gz

Hi tstav,

Is it possible to have the exact model of SD card working with uelastix because I have high cpu usage (mmcqd/0) for card listed as compatible!!!

I will prefer 16 or 32G card
Thanks

Brice

I do not think that the SD card models have anything to do with your problems.
I tested the image I posted here with three different media (Sandisk 8GB microSD on a SD adapter, Transcend SDHC 32GB and a 4GB unknown brand from an Element14 XBMC kit)
By the way, all the cards I tested we category 10, except of course the uknown one :?

Regards
Tassos

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114