IP : 172.16.1.214
Version : 1.5.2
Extensions : 2xx

2. Name: voip
IP : 172.16.1.215
Version : 1.6.0
Extensions: 1xx

I followed this website: http://blogs.elastix.org/en/2009/11/int ... astix-iax/

It work great when "phone" extensions 201 call "voip" 101 with softphone but IP-phone can't do to that, so I want change the outbound routes Dial Patterns for IP-phone, when "phone" extensions 201 call "voip" 101 that required 1 perfix 1101, something like that when "voip" extensions 101 call "phone" 201 that required 2202, the following is what I setup outbound routes Dial Patterns for both systems:

Phone: 1|1xx

voip: 2|2xx

After finished this configuration and use softphone to try to call 2201, the softphone display screen shown call establishing but no any ringing prompt and then hang up...

Also both systems has trunk g0 to call outsite PSTN with Dial Patterns "."

Thanks !

hinzinho

Not sure if you want to try using "type=friend" as the method. If so, check out the Elastix without Tears > Section 30.3 Method 3 Friend/Friend Arrangement. I was able to set up two Asterisk talking without any problems.

leiw3248

Hi

I knownwhat the problem can't inter connect, the problem was the trunk g0 dosen't has outbound routes Dial Patterns, so the inter connection trunk had collision with outbound routes.

Now I setup the following:

Outbound routes trunk g0 = Dial Patterns 9|.
"Phone" outbond routes IAX2 trunk = Dial Patterns 1|1xx
"voip" outbond routes IAX2 trunk = Dial Patterns 2|2xx

Thanks !

ITSystemsAdmin

Hi there.

I am testing out Elastix as well.

Basically, to simulate the InterOffice connectivity as outlined here: http://blogs.elastix.org/en/2009/11/interoffice-trunking-with-elastix-iax/

During our test, as a standalone Elastix on a same LAN, it works no problem. Tried with Softphone to softphone no problem. Tried with hardware phone to hardware phone no problem. Tried with with Softphone to hardware phone no problem.

To really fully test this out, I've taken the test to the next step up. I've setup another PBX server on the same LAN with a different IP address--Trixbox.

Trunking from Elastix to Trixbox works. But calls to phones on Trixbox will not work. Says all circuits are busy.

Then I've tried to setup another Elastix PBX. Trunk works and calls to phone on this 2nd Elastix works.

BUT...when I answer the calls.... the audio craps out. I've tried change the "allow=gsm" to "allow=g721" and so on... none of them work. All the audio sound like screeches and weird sounds.

If anyone could help, that would be great. We want to get this Elastix to work properly in this InterOffice connectivity scenario... we have about 5 other offices and we would like to deploy and interconnect them all.

All our offices are on a VPN connection already so we are all on the same corporate LAN seeing each other.

Regards,

ITSystemsAdmin

To all,

Since my last post and no response from anyone here in Elastix community (both forum post and private emails to other so-called Elastix/Asterisk "gurus"), I've done my own digging around.

After 1 week troubleshooting and testing at my own wits, I've found the following IAX2 / SIP Trunk settings that work for Elastix-to-Elastix or PIAF-to-PIAF scenario.

I've managed to get the audio working properly. The only problem is that the video is only 1 way. I am still researching on this.

The following settings works on Hyper-V or on simple Intel Core2 Duo / Core2 Quad Asus x32/64 generic PC with 2GB ~ 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD. These settings will work on 3CX softphone, Grandstream GVX3000 and Yealink VP-2009:

Trunk Name: Destination
Peer Details:

username=<trunk name>
type=peer
trunk=no
secret=<strong password>
qualify=yes
host=<IP of destination>
disallow=all
context=from-internal
dtmfmode=rfc2833
videosupport=yes
allow=GSM&G722&G723&G729&iLBC&PCMU&PCMA&AACLC&H264&H264+&H263&H263p&H263+&mp4v-es

User Context: <source of trunk>
User Details:

type=user
trunk=no
secret=<strong password>
host=<IP of destination>
disallow=all
context=from-internal
dtmfmode=rfc2833
videosupport=yes
allow=GSM&G722&G723&G729&iLBC&PCMU&PCMA&AACLC&H264&H264+&H263&H263p&H263+&mp4v-es

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti