Trunks not saving dial rules

N7OKN

I just downloaded and installed the latest. When I go to create a new trunk, when I click 'submit changes' the dial rules all disappear. Anyone else having this issue? Where is this information stored so I can edit it manually?

Need2No

N7OKN said:
I just downloaded and installed the latest. When I go to create a new trunk, when I click 'submit changes' the dial rules all disappear. Anyone else having this issue? Where is this information stored so I can edit it manually?
I'm having the same problem. Have done a yum update to the latest version.
Anyone got a solution?

Thanks

Need2No

N7OKN said:
I'm having the same problem. Have done a yum update to the latest version.
Anyone got a solution?

Thanks

Need2No

N7OKN said:
Just to answer my own question.

I did what I should have done previous, that is, after changing the dial rules in a trunk, check what .conf files changed and see if I could find my data. I located my dial rule strings buried in the "extensions_additional.conf" file. So my dial rules are saved, it's just that Elastix will not redisplay my entries again, which will make it very hard to diagnose any trunk problems.

Thanks<br><br>Post edited by: Need2No, at: 2007/09/24 14:36

sappsys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino