Trunk only recording?

Discussion in 'General' started by rslrdx, Jul 27, 2009.

1. rslrdx

Hi and TIA,

One thing I would love to do is record only trunk calls, the other calls are not important to me, is there a way to do that?

The benefit would be (at least that i can think about right now), less space required, less calls reall call records to sort through, less stuff to backup, lower cpu requirements (in some cases).

TIA,
    Rodrigo.

2. rslrdx

Anyone?

3. jgutierrez

I would add a line on macro-dialout-trunk (extensions_additionals) that will record calls
    Code:
    exten => s,n,MixMonitor(OUT-${CALLERID(num)}-${UNIQUEID}.wav)
    exten => s,n,Dial(${OUT_${DIAL_TRUNK}}/${OUTNUM},300,${DIAL_TRUNK_OPTIONS})

As you know, if you write anything on this files, it will be overwrited everytime you do a change on the web interface to the default settings. I will recommend you to test it, and check if that is what you want to do. If so, I may help you easily to do it in a permanent way.

4. dariotarcizo

Jgutierrez this config solve one of my problems how do it in a permanent way?

5. marcalza

Hello everybody,

I have some problems with the queues records..... I have 2 queues (one in one out) and I can see the records in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor but in the GUI (monitoring tab in PBX) I cannot see anything. However, I have the extensions configured to be recorded "always" and the internal calls are being recorded normally... Unfortunately, I need the records of the queues...

elastix*CLI> core show version
    Asterisk 1.4.26.1 built by root @ rpmbuild32.elastix.palosanto.com on a i686 running Linux on 2009-08-24 23:16:22

I don't know if there is a problem with the updates or what? but this is the second time I do a yum update and the result is catastrofic...

Hope you can help me

Regards,

Marcalza

6. ipcom

I was passing by some posts & I saw this,
    I have heard there is a software that can be installed in a seperate pc to pull or sniff all the recorded calls with many ways of search, it's called ARI recording . has any one heard of that or tried it ?
    please update me ..

Thanks