to end IVR anounce when press an option

Discussion in 'General' started by fjavier, May 10, 2008.

1. fjavier

Hello,

I have an IVR with some options, so when I call I have to listen the complete anounce with all options before I can press any option.
    I want press the option in any time from begin of IVR anounce without having to wait to the end of the anounce, but I don't find any option for this.

Thanks in advanced,

2. Bob

Bob

fjavier

It sounds like you have not configured the IVR correctly as the IVR function allows you to press a key at any time in the announcement of the IVR options. This has been the case for as far as I remember.

At the moment, I can only hazard a guess and say that you have setup the message for the IVR options as a separate announcement which then flows to the IVR, instead of using the IVR internal announcement....

Normally I set an incoming call to go to an announcement (e.g. welcome to company), then after announcement it goes to main IVR, and in the IVR announcement it has only got the options (e.g. for sales press 1, for service press 2).

I have not made it that clear above, so I hope you can follow what I mean, but if you can supply a little more detail on your path, I might be able to assist with better detail.

Bob