Thrown in the deep end of VoIP telephony

ConvergenceIT

G'day everyone,

Michael from Convergence IT in Victoria, Australia here. Four months ago, I knew nothing of Elastix or Asterisk, and now, I have setup, and maintain 18 Elastix servers for 5 different clients, and more hard SIP phones than I can poke a rather large stick at.

With a mixture of PSTN & ISDN lines, and services with Rotary groups & Hunt groups, I have successfully set up, and am maintaining a network of over 250 Polycom SIP phones with over 100 of them plus 8 servers rolled out in less than a month.

Talk about a crash course in VoIP telephony, lol.

I have to say that without the assistance of Elastix forums, and the efforts, services and support of Mark Brooker of MBIT, Bob Fryer of NetIntegrity and forum moderator, this could not have been remotely possible. With they're help, I have been able to learn more about Asterisk based telephony than I ever could have on my own, even with the plethora of howto's, guides and forums to read.

From everyone at Convergence IT, a big thankyou goes out to Mark, Bob, and everyone here at the Elastix forums and dev teams that have made this possible.

jammerz

Nice Success story.

thx

JF

rafael

Congratulations Michael :), keep on with the good work :D

Rafael

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads