Three-way call fail

cbarbosa

Hi there,

As a newbie, I would like to get somebody addressing me o help me to find what is going on. any help is welcome.

I have remote extensions (Cisco Linksys SPA92X and SPA94X) behind NAT connected to a Elastix v2.0. Inbound and outbound calls are working fine. Problem arise when I try Three-way call from SPA9XX units: I am able to make the first call, press conf button and stablish second call, but when I press conf button again, the first call continue in call waiting and MOH and never get access into the conference.

Again, thanks for any help.

Lee Sharp

I do not have a direct answer for you. However, if you set up a conference in Asterisk, you can forward each call there. That also allows you to leave if you need to.

cbarbosa

Thanks Karma,

We have configured a meetme room working already. As you know some people like that feature and want it as an extra. We went further and made some tests which showed it is a codec issue. It is happening, no working, with g729 but g711.

Best wishes,

Lee Sharp

I bet you are running into the channel limit of g729 if you are using digium. Or once you are no longer using g729 pass-through, it fails.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc