This Card is Already in USE!

Discussion in 'General' started by kperez, Dec 1, 2010.

1. kperez

HI , I have set up my a2billing just find, Rate Cards are working fine. Sip Trunks great. I can make Incoming Calls using Different DIDs.

The Problem i have is that after enabling CID and entering my Card Number( PIN) , the second call i made from the same Number i get the annoying voice of ( this Card is already in USE.. IN use under user is set to 0.

What i want to accomplish is the following . Use the Caller ID to Authenticate the User along with the PIN Number ( Card number) If the Caller ID is not in the DB the user gets an Authentication failure ( this is Working)
    The other thing that Bothers me is Even after Getting the " This card is already in USE" + Good Bye. The PBX still asks me to Enter the Number i want to call..

I am sure i am not the only one that has this Problem .

Can someone Help me . PLZZZZ

2. dicko

Your are also not the only one who didn't RTFM (A2Billing), you will need to do that to set up the number of concurrent calls allowed by card.

3. kperez

Hi Dicko. Thanks for the Reply.

I am kind of new in this a2billing business.. Do you happen to know where do i need to go to configure it..? I 've been looking and digging in all the Conf files but its useless, i can't seem to find it .... I may be looking in the wrong place.

I thank you in advance..

4. dicko

5. kperez

Hi Dicko ,,

Thanks for the FM...

I have already read it a few dozen times. Believe me . and i still don't see the where to set up the Numbers of concurrent calls by the card.

Can you help ?

6. dicko

Wow, dozens of times eh?, I'm impressed, at least it show dedication. I guess we are going to have to work on your comprehension skills next.

What do you remember after all that reading about 112 thousand pounds?

7. kperez

Dicko! You are not helping the situation here . I thought this was a forum to Help Others and you as Member should be helping ppl the way others helped you in the past. !. Please if you can help me reply with a constructive answer.. if not Thanks anyways...

8. dicko

It is you who is not helping yourself ...

RTFM AGAIN, it says VERY EXPLICITLY.

Simultaneous and individual access can be set here. This is a very powerful tool to reduce fraud. Extremely large telephone bills can be racked up in a very short space of time, and indeed, I have seen a company lose £112,000 over a weekend on a single post-pay card with simultaneous access, as multiple concurrent calls were being made to a premium rate number. If individual access is enabled, then the fraudster will only be able to make a relatively few calls, thus reducing your exposure.
    I guess that was way too subtle for you. so in big letters so even you can can read it without confusion (and for your particular case) that means setting the field to "SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS" and NOT "INDIVIDUAL ACCESS" ,

Are you sure your ready for this yet?????????? If you need someone to go up there and read it to you, then that's just not going to happen,

(note to self: Jesus F. Whatever, did the Canadian Education system completely disintegrate and start graduating fifth graders?)

You can lead a horse to water . . . Oh well. I try and help "ppl" to help themselves, you however have a more mulish personality, ultimately I think you will find it will work against yourself.