the frog in ARI

Discussion in 'General' started by franklin, Feb 25, 2011.

1. franklin

Hi, If a person wanted to put another image besides the frog in ARI, where would he find that image? I see a bunch of images in Var/www/html/images. Would it be as simple as finding the image and replacing it with something of the same size with the same file name? Thanks.

2. dicko

Elastix does not support the ARI, in fact they hate it, so they will continually fight you as you use it, and will continually attempt to remove it, however

https://yourip/recordings/theme/logo.png

is the image that they are fighting you using.

3. franklin

Thank you. My logo fits in nicely. Colors look good. Little John still gets credit.

4. franklin

Now if you could just give me some advice on my pots Mixing SIP and POTS. Having a bad go of it.

5. dicko

Sorry , don't immediately identify WTF you are talking about.

6. franklin

mixing SIP and POTS thread. 3 posts. All by me. I have Rhino box with PCI card and 3 FXO modules for 6 POTS lines. Running an any DID / any CID Inbound route to my Queue with 4 Polycom SIP Extensions registered to it. Outbound Route 0/local goes out Trunk ZAP/G0. both the Outbound Route and the Trunk are in 1st position.

Now I added a DID from my VSP to an Inbound Route and pointed it to one of the SIP Extensions in my queue. Calls will ring into the Extension but no voice. I saw on my tail that there was a switch out to DAHDI at the end. (I have a paste of this in the thread.).

I also have a SIP Trunk set up, and I created a new extension with a context of from-internal-sip, or someting like that, and created the custom route in extensions_custom.conf, per EWT, forcing the Extension out the Outbound Route which uses only the SIP Trunk. I can not get SIP calls to work!

7. dicko

sorry, does not compute, maybe I mised something, wtf is this mixing thing, please isolate one problem at a time, if an inbound route can call a physical extension or for that matter any endpoint, . . . .

8. franklin

Inbound route coming from a SIP provider calls SIP/1000, and SIP 1000 can answer the call. But SIP/1000 can not hear voice, because the call is being switched out the DAHDI route. I think this is because that route is first. If you look at my post you can see the paste of my tail. I suspect I need to put my SIP route first.

9. dicko

Quite possibly. you wrote it, now debug it, the rules are really quite explicit, if you can't untangle please don't ignore the "paid support" link to PaloSanto below