TFTP/FTP Automatic Provisioning HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazyal3x, Jan 30, 2010.

1. crazyal3x

HI first of all my name is alex i am new to elastixs and would really appreaciate if anyone could help me with my dilema...
    Me and my father work with computers ive been doing it my whole life and now my dad has been getting into the whole ip phone systems he has setup a elastixs server and is asking me to find out how to do the auto provisioning of the phones... the server we have is just something were doing at home to test and then to later on evolove into selling to companies... Agian i thank everyone ahead of time for any help...
    thank you

2. Patrick_elx

Please avoid repeating the same thread. Ask your question once, and wait for an answer.
    If you have been in computers for your whole life you probably know that cross posting in a forum is not well seen. Also doing your own first researches before asking question is a must. For instance by using a tool that was just discovered by computers users called Google you would have found plenty of answers to lead you in the right direction to refine your question. Especially a web site called voip-info.org that is one of the best online resource for asterisk based PBX. ;)

3. crazyal3x

IM sorry for reapeating a thread... i have searched on google but like i said im new to this so i really dontknow if i was using the correct terminology i was looking up on google and found nothing and also went to elastx without tears and still ntohing and i also looked at the manuals and i still couldnt find anything... i have used forums often because i am a very big car person and used to do modification on my cars so i do know that before you post one thread you search in the forum search and in the actual web sorry again for double posting...

4. Patrick_elx

did you find what you needed in voip-info.org?