TDM400P and VoxZone X100P

possebon

Hi all,

I have installed Elastix 2.0.2, configured a Digium TDM400P and put it working. After I installed a Voxzone X100P, I was not able to configure TDM400P card.

The only card that appears on Asterisk is the X100P.

Any idea how to troubleshoot and solve this issue?

Thanks in advance and best regards

dicko

Make sure that the cheap clone you have does not identify itself incorrectly in the hardware detection process as a Digium product, you will need the collusion of the manufacturer here

if both hardware show in lspci, then you will need to edit the dahdi source and recompile to accommodate both the legitimate and the illegitimate presentations. If cat /proc/interrupts shows them using the same interrupt, then you also have a problem.

Best solution IMHO is to put that POS in the microwave for 20 seconds and send it back for a refund. (if you paid more than 10 bucks you were ripped off :) )

The design is blatently stolen, and will probably never work in the same system that has a real Digium card, sorry.

p.s.

Digium, who originally produced the design, have long ago dropped it due to it's innate inadequacies

fmvillares

Re: Re:TDM400P and VoxZone X100P

totally agreed with dick also lok in modules file in etc/dahdi for tdm 400 to load before x100 p driver

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti