t38 in Elastix 1.2.1-4 (* 1.4.21.2)

Discussion in 'General' started by dmitry_lin, Nov 5, 2008.

1. dmitry_lin

hi there. maybe it's kinda stupid question, but i'd like to know, if * in elastix is already patched for working with t38 in pass-through mode? :unsure:
    i'm trying to be very careful with my elastix. once i've tried to patch and compile * to elastix, but after that my zap lines got down, and i couldn't get them up again :(
    and now i have a voip-gateway dynamix s1, and i saw that it works with t38. but now i can't see in sip debug the information about udptl and t38 and i make the conclusion - it's all because of asterisk can't see(or doesn't know) t38 B) . so if it is patched, then i would know that the problem is in the gateway. and if not - i would know it's all about asterisk.
    thanx for any help.

2. dacos1979

Hello i have the same problem when I use de fax module in regular PSTN it is OK, but when I try to use the FAX over IP PROVEEDOR, it doen't work. The line canreinvite=yes and t38pt_udptl=yes it enable, but i think the problem it's the codect T38. How can I resolv this problem? tehre is a warning
    --- chan_sip.c: Unsupported SDP media type in offer: image 16976 udptl t38 ---
    Thank you.