System recordings can not be saved

Discussion in 'General' started by berend, Nov 3, 2009.

1. berend

After recording something I can not save it. Error reported is:"Unable to add /var/lib/asterisk /sounds/custom/hdalmere.wav - Can not read file!"

I noticed the space between asterisk and /sounds. I have checked amportal.conf for settings with an incorrrect trailing space. I did not find any. Problem occured after yumming elastix.

Also upload of files for the caal center module does not work. errors reported are:

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(../libs/paloSantoDB.class.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/var/www/html/libs/misc.lib.php</b> on line <b>271</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../libs/paloSantoDB.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in <b>/var/www/html/libs/misc.lib.php</b> on line <b>271</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(../configs/languages.conf.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/var/www/html/libs/misc.lib.php</b> on line <b>273</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '../configs/languages.conf.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in <b>/var/www/html/libs/misc.lib.php</b> on line <b>273</b>

<b>Warning</b>: array_key_exists() [<a href='function.array-key-exists'>function.array-key-exists</a>]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in <b>/var/www/html/libs/misc.lib.php</b> on line <b>284</b>

No Data Found

Cheers, Berend

2. Bob

Bob

Can you tell us what version of Elastix you are now on???

It is possible that the permissions or ownership of the /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/custom/ directory are incorrect.

The owner and permissions should be
    drwxrwxr-x 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Oct 26 08:49 custom

Have a look at bug reports as it is probably linked to the issues that have been reported in there....

Regards

Bob

3. berend

Thanks for your reply. Problem originated from an extra linefeed before the options path in the asterisk.conf. That introduced the trailing space I noticed. Old FreePbx seemed not to have trouble with that. So lines in asterisk.conf should be without any empty lines like below.

[directories]
    astetcdir => /etc/asterisk
    astmoddir => /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
    astvarlibdir => /var/lib/asterisk
    astagidir => /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
    astspooldir => /var/spool/asterisk
    astrundir => /var/run/asterisk
    astlogdir => /var/log/asterisk
    astdatadir => /var/lib/asterisk
    [options]
    transmit_silence_during_record = yes
    languageprefix=yes
    execincludes=yes

Cheers, Berend

PS. I discovered another asterisk.conf in the asterisk.elastix dir.

4. Bob

Bob

Glad you got it sorted....

Thanks for the wrap up on your issue...

Regards

Bob