I am relatively new to Elastix but used asterisk@home and trixbox for several years before just building the everything from scratch so that I knew that everything installed actually worked. The thing I hated most about Asterisk@home and Trixbox was that I assumed that their stable releases had everything working. Instead of fixing everything and then adding new features they grew like crazy leaving things broken for a long time. My hardware vendor gave me two options to stay in supported territory... Trixbox or Elastix. I've fixed too many broken Trixbox releases and don't agree with their current direction... so that left Elastix. Anyway... on to my point The PBX came preloaded with Elastix. I upgraded the underlying FreePBX to 220.127.116.11 (the current release) to allow restoring the freepbx backup I'd been working on. The extensions in Elastix no longer work after the upgrade unless I access them directly from the FreePBX interface (thankfully that link is there!). Also bulk extensions export/import with custom extensions do not work but they do work with the bunkextensions freepbx module (bulkextensions-18.104.22.168.tgz). The issue that occurs with extensions is that all of the fields are blank when viewing them from Elastix but they appear fine when viewed within FreePBX. I would suggest framing the actual freepbx interface PBX functions (like you frame the flash panel) so that you don't have to keep writing code that matches theirs and develop a color scheme that matches FreePBX so it all blends. There are some language related things that require change for english (recibed isn't a word in english) /var/www/html/lang/en.lang: "You don't recibed emails" => "No emails received.", "You don't recibed faxes" => "No faxes received.", "You don't recibed calls" => "No calls received.", "You don't recibed voicemails" => "No voicemails received.", When changing the system time I noticed some hard coded spanish: 'Hora del sistema cambiada correctamente'. I changed it in /var/www/html/modules/time_config/index.php Anyway.. back to fixing the cisco endpoint manager stuff.