SugarCRM Settings for Elastix config.

kingjm

I have elastix 2.0.3 and Sugarcrm 5.2. I first installed by yum install elastix-sugarcrm-addon. and couldn't find the settings so I uninstalled by yum. I had to edit line 605 of elastixinstallerprosses.php to make the installer work. and then reinstalled. however this kept the settings from my original install.

I can log into the admin account of sugarcrm however I cannot seem to find the settings for asterisk anywhere. I want to enable the click to call feature.

I have also looked inside of the /etc/asterisk/manager.conf and cannot find any settings for sugarcrm. Please help. Where can i look? do I need to install a third party app? (I thought this was part of the deal)

fmvillares

hi there look at dickos other post about sugar crm...support has been dropped almost for crm in elastix..you could have vtiger or sugar installed but no integration to asterisk is included...you re on your own in this item.

kingjm

I was reading that post. I was hoping that perhaps someone had figured this out.

fmvillares

Re: Re:SugarCRM Settings for Elastix config.

yeap many of us has figured out but as its not part of elastix anymore it is private consulting stuff and not elastix community related...if you buy elastix support from palosanto official partners maybe you cuold have this solved in 1 hour

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colak