start pc2phone,callingcard,callshop,callBack on Re

Discussion in 'General' started by solution4voip786, May 21, 2009.

1. solution4voip786

Message removed by Moderator

2. jessie

Hi,

Im sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But is this forum is supposed to be the site for Elastix users for support and not for plugging your business?

Any comments from the administrator?

Nothing personal, I just feel it ain't right.

Thanks,

jessie

3. Bob

Bob

Jessie,

The feeling is the same...

The moderators on this forum have been removing this same message for the last 5-6 months. It very rarely remains online for more than an hour as the moderators are vigilant (as much as possible).

Things will be changing shortly which will hopefully eliminate this but in the meantime, if you spot one, just click on report to moderator which is at the bottom of every post, and it will notify the moderators with a very clear flag.

The moderators do respond, by quietly removing the offending post, and generally don't reply to the reporter, otherwise would spend ages responding to each and every report. But rest assured, the Report is received and acted on and is very much appreciated by the moderators.

Regards

Bob

4. Patrick_elx

just have a look at the karma of this poster.

Still using the same login for the last few months and only had one post... All the others were deleted.

Isn't there a way to have a required moderation for posters who have a so negative karma?

5. Bob

Bob

Patrick,

As mentioned there are a few changes coming that will prevent "Spammers" like this, however in the meantime, if we Delete User / Ban User / Ban IP / Moderate User, they will just set another up.

Hopefully this will be corrected soon....

Regards

Bob

6. rafael

Patrick, the user is now ban I guess he would create a new account.

Bob, It is plan to migrate the forums to a more powerfull tool like phpBB3. I have to admit, that at the time we haven't done enough testing yet. It would take a bit longer, but is something we must do. If anyone with expirience want to help, please email me to the email address in my signature.