SPAxxx configuration

alivemosquito

Hi All,

I have several SPA922's and need to change the dial plan and time zone on them to make them work correctly here (in the UK). I can change the setting in the template on elastix but when i set the endpoints it does not pick up these settings, can anyone point me to where i can make changes to add these configs in to the profiles geneated for each endpoint?
I can manually change the setting on each phone but that is time consuming and not really practical.

Any help would be greatfully recieved

rafaelantoniolr

In REGIONAL tab, at the end of page you have a TimeZone, please adjust for your country.

alivemosquito

Hi rafael, thanks for this but i know how to do it on individual endpoints. The porblem is i have several and dont want to go round each one changing the settings manually. I want to be able to set the timezone and a dial plan from the spa<macaddr>.cfg file and change it so that when i add a new endpoint onto the network it automatically picks up these setting from the spaxxxxxx.template file. I have changed the relevent fields in /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configuration/libs/vendors/Linksys.cfg.php and they transfer to /tftpboot/spaxxxxxxxxxxxx.template.cfg but then when i generate a spa<macaddr>.cfg file it does not include the relevent fields. I am assumeing that the scripts somewhere determine what settings to pick out of the template file and transfer to the .cfg file but i can t find it anywhere.
Hope this makes a little more sense.

agidi

alivemosquito

Thanks agidi, having read your post above thats exactly the problem i'm having. I have change the files manually but its not ideal.
I did think to check if only half the file was being copied in. I assumed the permeters were grabbed as variables and which ones to use came from a database somewhere. I was just over complicating it :unsure:
Anyway if anyone has the answer fantastic, if not i will try to get it working but im no php developer so it will be by good luck rather than anything else ;)

cupid1305

It's because it's use the Linksys.cfg.php and not Cisco.cfg.php in the directory /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configurator/libs/vendors
U need to edit this script and not the other one ( SpaXXX is linksys product )

fmvillares

Re: Re:SPAxxx configuration

also do not use elastix config endpoint as is crap not maintained and not working...u must use colsolgrp config manager that can be loaded into any 2.7 & > freepbx boxes

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr