SPAxxx configuration

Hi All,

I have several SPA922's and need to change the dial plan and time zone on them to make them work correctly here (in the UK). I can change the setting in the template on elastix but when i set the endpoints it does not pick up these settings, can anyone point me to where i can make changes to add these configs in to the profiles geneated for each endpoint?
I can manually change the setting on each phone but that is time consuming and not really practical.

Any help would be greatfully recieved

Hi rafael, thanks for this but i know how to do it on individual endpoints. The porblem is i have several and dont want to go round each one changing the settings manually. I want to be able to set the timezone and a dial plan from the spa<macaddr>.cfg file and change it so that when i add a new endpoint onto the network it automatically picks up these setting from the spaxxxxxx.template file. I have changed the relevent fields in /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configuration/libs/vendors/Linksys.cfg.php and they transfer to /tftpboot/spaxxxxxxxxxxxx.template.cfg but then when i generate a spa<macaddr>.cfg file it does not include the relevent fields. I am assumeing that the scripts somewhere determine what settings to pick out of the template file and transfer to the .cfg file but i can t find it anywhere.
Hope this makes a little more sense.

Thanks agidi, having read your post above thats exactly the problem i'm having. I have change the files manually but its not ideal.
I did think to check if only half the file was being copied in. I assumed the permeters were grabbed as variables and which ones to use came from a database somewhere. I was just over complicating it :unsure:
Anyway if anyone has the answer fantastic, if not i will try to get it working but im no php developer so it will be by good luck rather than anything else ;)

It's because it's use the Linksys.cfg.php and not Cisco.cfg.php in the directory /var/www/html/modules/endpoint_configurator/libs/vendors
U need to edit this script and not the other one ( SpaXXX is linksys product )

Re: Re:SPAxxx configuration

also do not use elastix config endpoint as is crap not maintained and not working...u must use colsolgrp config manager that can be loaded into any 2.7 & > freepbx boxes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orbit114