source or destination filter in monitoring

Discussion in 'General' started by fcastro, Mar 18, 2009.

1. fcastro

I made some changes to monitoring module to allow filter records by source or destination.
    Changed files are:

* /var/www/html/modules/monitoring/index.php

This four functions were modified to receive $origen and $destino as parameters

function obtenerCDROnDemand($db, $extension, $start_time, $esAdministrador, $origen, $destino)
    function obtenerCDRIncoming($db,$extension, $calldate, $esAdministrador, $origen,$destino)
    function obtenerCDROutgoing($db,$extension, $calldate, $esAdministrador, $origen, $destino)
    function obtenerCDR_with_uniqueid($db,$uniqueid, $origen, $destino)

* /var/www/html/modules/monitoring/themes/default/filter.tpl

Source and destination textboxes were added to this file.

I need some help because I found a problem. When filter is applied only records matching filter are showed but not matching records are in next pages, then if you press "next" will find every call. To solve this (temporarily) I added a line to make a bigger pagination limit (instead of showing 15 per page) when you use the filter.

I would like to know if somenone could explain how monitoring module works in detail. Probably understanding it better will help us to improve this change. Additionaly, advices about things that you find wrong in this code will be welcomed.

I uploaded index.php and filter.tpl. If you are going to try them first make a backup of your two original files.

Thanks in advance. http://forum.elastix.org/old_files/monitoring.gz

2. fcastro

3. matherey

Hi did you get this finished, I have been asking about this for a while, tried and failed so would love to know how to do it.

can you upload your code again as its not working on this thread.

regards

:)

4. wfulton

Hi there. I am pretty comfortable making these types of edits. However, did you find a solution that works for the next button? It seems like the issue may simply be that the parameters are not correct. I'd love to know more. This would be a very key piece of technology for me.

Thanks!

William Fulton

5. DigiPBX

Hi, Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I would appreciate any help to get this working fully.