slow web interface

arashino

hi everyone

why elastix 2.0.3's web interface is slow? I have to work with freepbx instead of elastix user interface.

Lee Sharp

How loaded is the system? Get on the console and run 'top' and see what the load is.

linuxwookie

This is happening to me as well on some Elastix 2.0.3

in my case the system is not loaded, avg < 1.00 and logging into ssh seems fine. Only apache/php seems to be delayed for somereason

could this be a DNS issue? The PBX that is slow has not external access

Regards
WL

fmvillares

it could be a dns related issue but im also seen this type of behaviour on broadcom based network card servers ...replacing kernel with the latest one and latest linux broadcom driver solved that for me

linuxwookie

after doing some investigation I think its related to the apache/php cache system

I keep seeing errors in the logs related to /tmp/cache (which did not exist) I created it and it did not help.

I then disabled the SOAP cache altogether and poof everything came back fast and working. the only slow part left is the ajax scripts on the sound recording page.

So not sure if I broke something by disabling caching and I will spend more time on it when time permits but it does seem to be a problem in apache/php caching

Regards
WL

hinzinho

Interesting as I got the same issue on a 2.0 test version. This started after I disconnected the pbx box from the live network and plugged to a router with no internet connection.

fmvillares

Re: Re:slow web interface

thats probably dns issue as many dns related commands are sinchronous and blocking events...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr