- Apr 10, 2019
Dyson V11 Torque Drive review
It is a fact that most Dyson products are popular among several countries throughout the years. They always upgrade their products so the brilliant V11 was launched and considered as the best-rated vacuum cleaners with strong suction power and long running time.
❈❈❈ This Content:
The Dyson V11 is superior to the previous units such as V10, V8 although it has a few drawbacks. In this review, we focus on the pros and cons for consumers. Let’s start with the key features and the product kit. Dyson V11 comes with:
- A high Torque cleaner head
- Mini motorized tool
- Combo tool
- Crevice tool
- Mini soft dusting brush
- Stubborn dirt brush
- Docking station
- Wand storage clip
- Manual and warranty card
- LCD control panel
⊹⊹⊹⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹
❖❖❖ Selected For You:
⊹⊹⊹⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹
- The LCD control panel provides color-coded graphics that display the power mode on remaining run time in each session. Besides, in case of trouble while using the appliance, short clips on the screen immediately show you how to troubleshoot a problem such as a clogged filter issue.
- With about one hour of run time, the V11 partly overcomes the issue of cordless vacuums: a short run time. It's run times is much longer than all its predecessors.
- The V11 can work well on carpets and bare floors with extreme suction power. You can adjust the settings from ECO power mode to MED and up to BOOST. About AUTO power mode, this mode automatically adjusts motor speed and preserves battery life.
- Most people think that the sound of a vacuum in operation is quite loud, especially of cordless vacuums. The V11 will make them dispel all their doubts because it is fairly quieter than the V6 and V7. You can use both vacuums in ECO mode and have a telephone call or conversation.
- The HEPA filter and a sealed system are both great features that protects your family from asthma and allergies. It helps us to remove allergens from the air.
- Most components of the V11 are easy to remove and wash with water like filters, brush roll, soft rollers. The dust canisters can be easily wiped with a cloth, and certainly, you don’t need to replace the vacuum bag because the V11 is a bagless vacuum.
- The mini motorized tool is very useful to help you vacuum on the stairs. Also, the V11 has a larger dust canister so you don’t need to empty it too often while vacuuming.
- Unfortunately, the V11 is not as lightweight as other models. It’s still OK when using it as a stick vacuum. But it can be difficult to use when using it as a handheld vacuum.
- In contrast to a long run time, it takes about 4 to 5 hours to recharge the V11 battery whereas all other Dyson vacuums just take 3.5 hours.
- Dyson’s products are one of the best vacuum cleaner brands, but they all have the same issues with the battery. The batteries are not easy to remove and replace. It means that you can’t swap the battery when it almost runs out. Anyway, you can know the battery status via the battery life countdown display.
- The thing is that if you release the trigger for seconds, the vacuum stops. Even though it doesn’t waste any battery energy when moving the vacuum but someone has to admit that their fingers get rather tired during long cleaning sessions.
- It can’t be denied that the V11 Torque Drive is one of the priciest vacuum cleaners. It makes consumers take time to decide between its benefit and their budget.
Anyway, you get what you pay for. The V11 Torque Drive is worth it as one of the Best Vacuum Cleaners Reviews