SIP trunk for Outbound SIP URI calls

Discussion in 'General' started by yozkul, Mar 8, 2009.

1. yozkul

Hi ;
    I can receive SIP calls from any domain ,But I wanna call any SIP domain (URI) with my elastix.

As a default My elastix has Trunk and only Zap channel and it's extension 9| ,When I call with 9|
    It's asking a password following pound key ,But I dont know what is it's default password.

I know that I need a SIP Trunk and Outbound route rule to call any SIP URI.
    How Can I create a SIP trunk and Outbound Route to call any SIP URI

Regards

2. jessie

Hi Yozkul,

to answer your questions, I itemized it for your guidance.

As a default My elastix has Trunk and only Zap channel and it's extension 9| ,When I call with 9|
    It's asking a password following pound key ,But I dont know what is it's default password.

>>>> Dial 9| is the default ZAP Dial Pattern. Please review your Outbound_Route and make sure you didn't put any password and/or make the PIN Set into "None" option.

I know that I need a SIP Trunk and Outbound route rule to call any SIP URI.
    How Can I create a SIP trunk and Outbound Route to call any SIP URI

>>>>>>>Under Trunk menu on your Elastix admin page, you can define SIP trunk on it. If you don't have a guide how to setup the trunk from your SIP provider, you may download the Elastix_without_tears manual. It is very detailed and friendly user. Good luck...:)

3. yozkul

Hi ,

thank you so much your reply.

But I know how to create a sip trunk only one provider. But All I need that Asterisk should treat itself a sip proxy and I can call any sip domain receiving anonymous calls with my soft phone.

I mean It works as a Outgoing SIP URI.

Please check the following ,But in this article procuderus does not work with Elastix.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste ... P+URI+Dial

Regards