sip & iax trunk unregistar after adsl modem/router

igort

...change public IP

For now I´ve found only one solution - to restart Elastix. After restart Elastix all trunks are registered and will work fine for next 24 hours. When modem/router next time change IP address trunks are not registered.

Thanks

Megabyte

You have a register string whith your providers?

user:password@yourprovider

igort

Yes.
Works well until the change of public IP addresses.

gamba47

You´re the trunk ?

gamba47

jessie

Hi Igort,

I used to have such issue and I manage to resolve it using a domain name of the VSP. Obtain the SIP nad IAX domain name of your provider also put the paramters like this

username:password@yourSIP/IAXdoamin-name/callerid,

in your Register String.

igort

I also use this string, even with the port (usernameassword@yourSIP/IAXdoamin-name:5060or4569/callerid) and it does not help.
I think the problem is in the NAT and Firewall (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/IAX - General NAT Issues). I´ve tried several routers and the problem happens only with some (Siemens SX763 and PFsense). After the change, my public IP trunk is not registered anymore.
Asterisk Info - IAX Info - IAX2 Registry says Request Sent/Timeout, and IAX2 Peers - unreachable.
When I restart the Elastix trunk is ok.
Restart or reload Asterisk or restart of the network doesn´t help.
What is reboot doing to Elastix?
What I can do with Elastix to keep the trunk without the reboot?

Thanks
Igor

jessie

Hi Igort,

This is beyond my experienced but I'm sure experts around here could give a hint, ideas and solutions. Yet, if for some reason nothing works, you may take a look on this thread: http://www.elastix.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=55&func=view&catid=1&id=34582

If that applies to you, i'll be happy to give you a hand. I learned alot in this forum with the help from the experts here and so I'd like to share those knowledge.

Regards,

Jessie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalibor66