SIP Calls from Weird IP's

vperez69

Can someone explain the chart below please? If I read it correctly, an asterisk server is calling extension "s" on my elastix, from the ip at Src.Channel? What is "s"?

fmvillares

u have been hacked...try professional support from any oficial reseller as i am or palosanto

vperez69

Thanks Fernando, but at this time, I'd just as well see comments from anyone who can interpret the chart, or of whom it's happened before to.

I was kind of hoping dicko had an insight...

dicko

vperez69

This is indeed, terrible news.

Well, the question still stands for anyone who's ever seen such a report from Elastix, and any insight is apprecaited.

Dicko, I am positive the community is sorry to see you go. You were always, always, right on target, quick, friendly and helpful. Thanks for your assistance in the pass, and I wish you all the success in the world.

jordanlcn

Why he leave.

netizen

Trying to read the link but doesnt work. What happened to you anyway? I used to enjoy reading your posts. What are the "other solutions" ? ;)

vperez69

Truth be told, I was kind of put off by an answer I was given- that I'd been hacked and should resort to paid support "like myself or PaloSanto" he said. He was pretty much the only response to that thread. And then I hear that PaloSanto somehow alienated dicko, arguably one of the most active and helpful posters? I just stopped lurking after that.

I use Elastix because its a sandbox. If I need to invite another cat into my sandbox, I will, but I don't need them trolling for a paid invite. Besides the Trixbox forum still has plenty of asterisk-knowledgeable members that have not been alienated by the mothership, so I tap into them for asterisk or freepbx questions.

By the way, if you really want to see the link, just copy paste without the IMG tags into your browser and it will come up.

DaveD

It looks like brute force attempts on your box

Install CSF firewall and lock the box to your sip provider only, problem fixed

vperez69

So, what is this "S" on destination. Sometimes I get an "8" for source. Where does this come from?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr