Siemens C470IP & C47IP

Discussion in 'General' started by Mirko87, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Mirko87

Hi...
    In my office configuration, I have one 470IP, but this mornig I've added a 47IP on the same base of the original 470IP.

So that, my new Elastix Configuration is:

- Siemens C470IP --> Extension 101
    - Siemens C47IP --> Extension 102

When I do sip show peers, the PBX shows to me that 101 and 102 are registered.

But when I call with the 102 extension, on the CLI I see that the call starts from the 101 context!!
    And when an external call arrives, all the cordless rings... like I have a ring group, but I haven't set nothing.

Someone have the same problem?
    Or I'm wrong because the base of the Siemens Cordless have only an IP Address???

Mirko

2. pawels

Mirko,
    As I understand you have configured two sip providers (first ext101, second ext102) under Telephony->Connections.
    To dial via particular sip provider in the end of the number add sufix #1 or #2. For example 004812xxxxxxx#2 to make call via second one.

Pawel

3. Mirko87

Hi, Pawel

Thank you for help!!

Yes, I configured 2 Cordless under Telephony->Connections.
    But I can't understand some things...

Have I to add the suffix after the number into the Outgoing Calls section of my PBX?
    But my problem also is that when I call with the Cordless 102, into the CLI I see that is like the call comes from 101.

Mirko

4. pawels

when you are dialing the number add in the end #2.
    Pawel

5. Mirko87

All right. Tomorrow when I'm in office... The first thing I'll do is try your advice.
    So.. Stay Tuned, and thank you so much...

Mirko

6. Mirko87

Ok Pawels.. It works fine!!!

Thank you.

But I have another question... When there is an Incoming call, I have set that the extension 101 have to ring, but all my 2 Siemens rings togheter! Like there is a ring group...

Mirko

7. Patrick_elx

I think that the sip profile that you create is for the base station. All handset are sharing the same config (ie all of them will ring). You can have 6 different sip profile (that you can choose for outbound call by adding # and the profile number) but they are on all headset..
    I don't know if you can choose a specific headset.

8. Mirko87

Yes.. There is 6 SIP Extensions.. but they are all on the same base station.
    The #suffix method it's ok, but it isn't the optimal way to implement in a business.

So that... Do you know another tipe of phone that can have some cordless on the same base station, or I have to set up a lot of station?
    What do you use?

Tnks a lot..

Mirko