Setup-Aastra-xml not creating correct aastra.cfg

Discussion in 'IP Phones' started by rollinsolo, Jan 13, 2011.

  1. rollinsolo

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey guys long time no post, been very busy with life of course, I recently upgraded a customers server and loaded the 2.2 xml scripts for elastix 1.6 same as they had before, but when I ran setup-aastra-xml, it created a generic aastra.cfg file as opposed to the one customized according to the questions asked while the script is running, this has happenned to a couple of different customers now and I have had to take an older aastra.cfg file from another customer and change the ip schema within in order to get the correct startup screen. Very strange has anyone ran across this lately and would know why?
     
  2. rollinsolo

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    0
    Just FYI I had endpoints set on the extensions when I ran the xml script, but not sure what the hangup is.
     
  3. rollinsolo

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Messages:
    279
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. dicko

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2008
    Messages:
    4,099
    Likes Received:
    0
    edit

    /var/www/html/aastra/scripts/setup-xml

    and at the top edit

    TFTP_ROOT=/tftpboot

    to perhaps

    TFTP_ROOT=/root

    see what is produced in that directory when you run the script,
    it's hard to see why it would produce anything but what you answered.
     

Share This Page